Thursday, August 12, 2010

How bout dem...Espadas??

It's been confirmed, Jimmy Johnson will be on this Fall's "Survivor: Nicaragua". Further evidence that Drew or I will never be able to get on this show. After you factor in the stunt casting like JJ, the wanna-be bikini models (no complaints there actually) and the resident crazies (crazy sells as well as sex these days) there aren't that many spots left for young competitive dudes who just want the adventure and a chance to pocket some major bones.

Of course we all know ol' Jimmy has no chance of actually winning unless he was playing with all gay guys and women so he might not be recognized and could use that accent to say he's a farmer or something. They're going old vs. young this season, so after a couple old timers on the Espada Tribe get their fill of football stories I assume the "he doesn't need the money" reasoning will get thrown out there and Jimmy will be a goner. I hope he makes the jury, but I doubt it. Why do you think he agreed to do it? To lose weight maybe? More exposure for Extends? I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment